LA Credentials’ physician and healthcare practitioner credentials verification service gathers current and accurate information on practitioners from primary sources, quickly and efficiently. Credentials verification services include the following:
- Application and release processing;
- Continuous file maintenance;
- Online access provides customers with the ability to track credentials verification status of practitioners and provides customers the ability to manage their practitioner rosters;
- Online credentials applications; and
- Primary source verification of education, licenses, board certifications, malpractice coverage, claims history, hospital affiliations, work history, references, state and federal drug enforcement registrations, National Practitioner Data Bank queries, OIG sanctions and Medicare/Medicaid sanctions.
All of our credentials verification files strictly adhere to National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), The Joint Commission, URAC and other standards, and LA Credentials offers industry-leading turnaround times and accuracy. For more information, click here .